We are independent thinkers. We honour our dreams. We make things happen.
Why then do we doubt ourselves and feel overwhelmed?
Living in the 21st century is challenging.
Business can be difficult. Relationships are demanding. When both are coming at you at the same time, it makes your head spin and can overwhelm your carefully crafted, or even kinda out there, coping system.
Being able to stay calm and be happy in the middle of a chaotic environment can be challenging.
It doesn’t have to be.
What I teach is Emotional and Creative Intelligence on steroids.
You don’t have to be held hostage by your emotions anymore.
There is an easier way to live and you can learn it.
Welcome to the calm
If finding an easier, calmer and happier way to live sounds interesting to you then I invite you to schedule a call with me.
We’ll have a quick 20 minute conversation to see what’s holding you back and how you can move forward.
Choosing a coach to work with is about finding someone who you feel comfortable with and who works well with you.
At the end of the call, if we both feel that we could work well together, I’ll explain what the next steps you’ll need to take are.
If you start applying the methods we discuss on our first official call, you’ll find that on the days following your stress levels will begin to go down and a greater sense of control will begin to show up in your life.
You’ll be able to make faster decisions that aren’t clouded by your emotions, you’ll operate from a higher level of awareness and life, in general, will be more enjoyable.
If you’re interested in working with me, and we’re a good fit (meaning our personalities work well together),
This is what you can expect
- We’ll meet by telephone or online (skype, zoom, etc..) for 12 x one hour sessions. These can be used up as often or slowly as you want, however, they must be used up within 12 months of purchase)
- You’ll have email access to me for any issues or questions that may come up in between sessions
- On the calls, we’ll create an objective picture of your life and then we’ll discuss which techniques might be best for overcoming what’s standing in your way. We’ll uncover the techniques together and co-create your future.
- You’ll then apply them on your own. We’ll review and adjust on our calls until you feel calm and confident almost effortlessly
While some coaches will walk you through a 12 week programme, I like to give you the control on how quickly we move through your change.
Although significant change can happen within the first few sessions (this happens!), lasting change usually takes some time to really stick. That”s why I like to give my clients the option to use the 12 sessions over the course of an entire year. If you prefer to use the sessions for 12 weeks in a row, that’s ok too. It’s your choice.
We'll work great together if:
- You prefer straight talk and not empty encouragement
- You value and have common sense
- You accept personal responsibility for the actions you take in your life
You’re willing to step out your comfort zone (for real)
- You have the time and energy to commit to the change you want in your life
- You’ve done previous work on yourself either through self development studies or therapy
We won't work well together if:
You think happy thoughts are all it takes to be happy and successful
You expect me to do the work for you. I’m not here to give you all the answers. I’m here to show you the path and help you along the way.
You have a lot of difficulty admitting when you’re wrong (trust me, life is so much easier when you can do this)
You don’t have the time or energy to apply what you learn
- You’re racist, sexist, ageist or just generally against anyone who isn’t like you