Reinvent Your Life
Reinventing your life takes a unique approach to work
Even before I trained to be a coach, if I knew you, I was probably helping you reinvent your life so you could live the life you wanted and deserved.
Having gone through many transformations myself, I know what it takes to reinvent yourself with confidence and success.
I’ve tested the waters and made the mistakes so you don’t have to.
Why do I want to share what I know with you?
While some people change the world on a macro level by becoming involved in community and politics, I do it on a micro level.
I believe that changing the world happens when each one of us becomes the best, most satisfied version of our selves.
Take it from the geeky kid,
Discovering how we fit into the world and reinventing your life is the best thing that can happen to us.
This is about moving through the world without apologizing for who we are.
It’s about coming home to ourselves.
It’s about finding success and happiness not in spite of our differences but because of them.
It’s a daring adventure and the best thing you’ll ever do for yourself.
I believe that if you want to live your dream life, there’s a few things you have to be willing to do
- Love and respect yourself (especially if others aren’t currently doing that for you)
- Accept personal responsibility for your reactions to your circumstances
- Be willing to stand out
- Adopt an adventurous attitude
- Pay it forward
- Speak your truth
- Radical honesty and acceptance of your circumstances
If this sounds overwhelming and too difficult, I promise you it isn’t. I’ve helped other people do with relative ease and I can help you too.
Interested in learning more?
In case you’re wondering, in addition to over 30 years of Buddhist meditation practice and a vast array of life experience, I’m trained and certified in the following:
- Life Coaching (specialization in stress management) – C.C.A.
- Emotional Intelligence (diploma) – University of Toronto
- Mindfulness Training (diploma)- University of Toronto
- Reiki – Master/Teacher level
- Communication Studies – Television Production (B.A., Concordia University)
- Fashion Design (Diploma, IAO)