Let's cut to the truth
I don’t help my clients follow the same path that got me results in life.
You’re a unique person with unique circumstances so what worked for me may not work for you.
What will work for you are the tools I used.
In the same way a carpenter can build either a table, a chair or a house with a saw and hammer, the right tools can change your life.
This is what I share with my clients.
We’ll customize the tool set that works best for your situation so you can build a life that you love.
This is about discovering who you are and how you fit in.
This is about moving through the world without apologizing for who we are.
It’s about finding success and happiness not in spite of our differences but because of them.
I believe that if you want to live your dream life, there’s a few things you have to be willing to do
- Love and respect yourself (especially if others aren’t currently doing that for you)
- Accept personal responsibility for your reactions to your circumstances
- Be willing to stand out
- Adopt an adventurous attitude
- Pay it forward
- Speak your truth
- Radical honesty and acceptance of your circumstances
If this sounds overwhelming and too difficult, I promise you it isn’t. I’ve helped other people do with relative ease and I can help you too.
Interested in learning more?
In case you’re wondering, I’m also trained and certified in the following:
- Life Coaching (specialization in stress management) – C.C.A.
- Emotional Intelligence (diploma) – University of Toronto
- Mindfulness Training (diploma)- University of Toronto
- Reiki – Master/Teacher level
- Communication Studies – Television Production (B.A., Concordia University)
- Fashion Design (Diploma, IAO)